Sunday, January 25, 2015

Who am I?

My name is Sammy Michie and I am a sophomore at the University of Tampa. I study Fine Arts with a focus in Digital Arts and I study Communications with a focus in Advertisement. Right now I am a server at Hattrick's sports bar in the heart of Downtown Tampa, and that is what consumes my life, besides school of course. I want to work in the fashion industry when I am older as an Art Director for a fashion magazine. Right now I design my own clothing and have my own brand called "Eyes on You". I am also a painter and enjoy producing works that focus on the ocean.
I am taking this class for my major, but have never worked in the Digital Arts before. I hope to learn all the basics for digital art making in this class, and to be able to make my own advertisements for myself and better develop my fashion logo.


No comments:

Post a Comment