Wednesday, March 18, 2015

ASCII Artist Statement


I really enjoyed this project and this form of digital arts. I enjoyed working on this project because it was very technical and took time to do all the correct math to get a symmetrical image. I took me a lot of tries to get the shape of the hamsa hand, but I think that it turned out to be a great image for a first time HTML5 worker. After making the shape of the hand, I started working on the evil eye graphic. That too took time to make the smaller dots above the eye. I then decided to add in the word Namaste and a quote that I am in love with. I feel that with more time I could have figured out how to do all the detail in the hamsa hand above, but I tried, and it was very difficult and time consuming. As I continue on with this I will wok on the hand and upload a new graphic to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment